Pictures from my new haul!

Hi everyone! If you haven't seen my new haul on YouTube yet go check it out!


I decided to take some pictures of the things featured in the haul in order to show you guys everything better!  It would take too long to focus in on everything I bought in the video so I thought it would just be easier to show you all in a blog post! I will also list the colors and and prices.








Vans Lo Pro in Pewter/ Pure White (left) and Vans Classics in Gossamer Green/ Pure White ($45 each, Size 7)



Merona Loafers (on sale for $13.98, Size 7 1/2) and Mossimo Cheetah Loafers ($19.99, Size 7 1/2) 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous ($8.99, left) and Revlon Lipgloss in Coral Reef ($6.99, right)

Maybelline Mega Plus Volum-Express Mascara in Blackest Black ($6.99)

Covergirl BB Cream in Light to Medium ($6.99)

Ardell Lash Grip Waterproof Adhesive for Strip Lashes in Clear ($3.99)

Ardell Fashion Lashes in 110 ($3.99)


Maybelline Lipstick in Make Me Pink ($5.54)

I hope you all are having a wonderful day and please go check out all these amazing products! I seriously love everything I bought!

With Love, Carling

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top