Nail of the Day: Jack Wills' Chelmorton

I decided to post my NOTD because I recently bought this polish and fell in love! I took a lot of pictures for you guys to see this polish clearly. Chelmorton (shown below) by Jack Wills is a beautiful shimmery pink. It's a medium colored pink, not too dark or pale.







Jack Wills is mainly known for their clothing however this nail polish is great. It dries quickly and is pretty opaque. This polish has a smooth finish and is one of the most shiny colors I own! The brush is thin and round instead of flat, which I normally hate but it wasn't a huge issue for me. I would definitely recommend these polishes. New back to school videos coming soon on carlingcouture so be sure to watch out for those!

With love, Carling ♥

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top